The Instances tab provides a broad visibility of your environment. SQL Inventory Manager displays in this section all available instances in the following views:
- MANAGED - Instances you have registered with SQL Inventory Manager.
- SQL LICENSING - Helpful information about your instances to help you determine your SQL Server licensing requirements.
- DECOMMISSIONED - Instances decommissioned in SQL Inventory Manager.
- DISCOVERED - Instances discovered by SQL Inventory Manager and not registered yet.
- IGNORED - Instances you have chosen not to manage with SQL Inventory Manager.
Need more help? Search the Idera Customer Support Portal.