The following issues are fixed in IDERA SQL Inventory Manager and no longer represent an issue:
Platform-specific fixed issues
- IDERA SQL Inventory Manager now successfully connects to SQL Server 2012 servers that have SP2 CU7 applied.
- IDERA SQL Inventory Manager no longer displays an incorrect version for SQL Server 2012 SP3. Previously, SQL Server 2012 SP3 appeared as SQL Server 2012 SP2.
Licensing fixed issues
Missing resource message key= [com.idera.common.rest.RestException: An exception occurred setting the product configuration.] args=This release fixes an issue causing some users to experience the following error message when attempting to add a license key:
Discovery fixed issues
- The Discovery Status log now correctly uses the localized data and time format. You can view a read-only log of all the actions and events occurring during the instance discovery process by clicking Discovery Status on the Administration tab.
Monitoring fixed issues
- Users now can successfully create an alias for an application that contains special characters in the current name.
- Users now can successfully use special characters in SQL Server instance locations.
- Improved metrics utilization in this release resolves an issue causing some users to see inconsistent server counts over a period of time