SQL Diagnostic Manager provides the following new features and fixed issues.
10.2.3 New Features
No new features for this version.
10.2.3 Fixed Issues
Installation and Upgrade
- The reported issues when re-installing SQL Diagnostic Manager with a pre-existing repository, have been solved.
- The ongoing SSL errors when attempting to install SQL Diagnostic Manager have been solved for this version.
- The Unable to monitor error "Error interpreting Job Alerts Collector: Invalid column name 'job_last_run_duration'." is no longer displaying when running an upgrade.
- SQL Diagnostic Manager now correctly displays historical snapshots after upgrading.
- SQL Diagnostic Manager now correctly displays accurate results when running an Analysis.
- SQL Diagnostic Manager now correctly connects to Availability Group listeners, and monitoring AlwaysOn instances.
- The Session Statistics graph is no longer having issues showing the Y-axis values of the Transactions per Minute graph.
- The reported problem of WMI not being available on some servers has been fixed.
- IDERA Dashboard is no longer reporting maintenance mode status in actively monitored instances.
- The IDERA Dashboard is displaying data in the Queries view screen, the message "No Data Available. Please try after some time" is no longer showing.
- The IDERA Dashboard is now allowing access to the web console through domain groups and individual accounts.
- Users are no longer having issues when they manually register SQL Diagnostic Manager in the Dashboard.
- The error displayed in the desktop console, when users were trying to connect to the SQLdm Management service, has been fixed.
- SQL Diagnostic Manager is now correctly firing alert emails when the SQLdm Collection service is down.
- The changes that users applied to the metrics in the default templates are no longer causing errors.
- SQL Diagnostic Manager is no longer displaying erroneous time-range data in the ChangeLog and is complying the user grooming configuration.
- The DatabaseFileStatistics grooming is running as expected and it has stopped timing out.
- The reported problem when running queries in SQLDM Mobile is no longer an issue in Chrome and other browsers.
Alert Rules and Alert Responses
- SQL Diagnostic Manager now correctly generating emails for all the configured Alert Rules that has the "Where metric severity has changed" option enabled.
- SQLDM is now sending alerts to SCOM for the metrics and severities specified in the rule, without disruption.
- The Alert Response "Send all Alerts to Scom as Alerts" is no longer having issues when the default configuration is changed.
- When the default configuration is changed in the Alert Response "Send all Alerts to SCOM as Alerts", these changes are correctly applied and work as expected.
- SQL Diagnostic Manager is notifying the user by email when the alert "Blocking Session Wait Time" has a critical status.
- The Sessions, Queries, and Query Waits screens in the desktop console are displaying data normally.
- The errors in the details of a Deadlock occurrence caused by an "intra-query parallelism deadlock" have been fixed.
- SQLDM now correctly displays query data statements. All queries are matching up with their associated databases.
- The error: "Key already exists, Parameter name key (Infragistics2.Shared.v10.3)" is no longer displaying when removing the Details column in the Signature Mode screen located in the Query Monitor.
- The problem that users had when creating custom dashboard in the SQL Diagnostic Manager web console, has been solved.
- The friendly names are no longer being removed by SQL Diagnostic Manager.
SQL Diagnostic Manager identifies and resolves SQL Server performance problems before they happen. Learn more > >