By default SQL Elements performs an auto refresh process every five minutes (300 seconds). You can edit this setting following these steps.
- Go to <InstallDir>\Elements\WebApplication\idera-main\conf\web.properties
- In the web.properties files add the following property: AutoRefreshInterval=<time>
Where <time> is the time interval in seconds you want to specify for auto refresh. You can define this value from 60 seconds (1minute) to 600 seconds (10 minutes).
Take into account the following considerations:
- In order for the changes to take effect, you need to restart the Elements Web service after setting the Autorefresh configurations value.
- If you introduce a value that is outside the limits or in a different format, it will take 60 seconds for values under the lower limit, 600 seconds for values over the higher limit, and 300 seconds for values in the wrong format.
- Adjusting the auto-refresh interval may impact performance