To get started, learn the basics for installing IDERA SQL Inventory Manager, discovering and registering your instances, subscribing to alerts, managing your users, enabling automatic registration, managing licenses, and other key IDERA SQL Inventory Manager features.
The following topics are included in this section:
- Upgrade to this release
- Installation and deployment
- What login and password should you use to log in to SQL Inventory Manager?
- Permissions and Discovery
- What options do you have when you first install SQL Inventory Manager?
- Administering SQL Inventory Manager
- Add SQL Server instances
- Discovering new instances
- Configuring email settings for alert notifications
- Subscribing to Alerts
- Managing tags
- Managing users in SQL Inventory Manager
- How to manage the Auto Registration Options
- Managing Licenses