SQL Workload Analysis
IDERA SQL Workload Analysis provides a granular breakdown of SQL Server wait states with easy drill-down to isolate problems quickly. It delivers valuable real-time and historical data to help tune queries as well as actionable recommendations to improve performance.
The SQL Workload Analysis dashboard displays trending database activity and top utilizing SQL statements, logins, machines, and programs. This makes it easy for DBAs, developers, and system admins to identify problems and develop remedies across a number of situations. With it they can:
- Know immediately where databases are spending time
- Quickly isolate slow SQL statements and drill down for actionable advice in as little as 1 click
- Perform real-time analysis with continuous SQL sampling intervals as fast as 1 sec
- Investigate historical query plan trends in SQL Server 2005 and newer systems
- Utilize automatic recommendations to improve query performance