What is the IDERA Dashboard?
The IDERA Dashboard is a common technology framework designed to support the entire IDERA product suite. The IDERA Dashboard allows users to get an overview of the status of their SQL Servers and hosted databases in a consolidated view, while providing users the means to drill into individual product dashboards for details.
The IDERA Dashboard is comprised of the following tabs:
What actions can be performed in the Overview tab of the IDERA Dashboard?
In the IDERA Dashboard users can glance at their registered products overall status through the Overview tab. This tab contains product widgets of all the products registered with the IDERA Dashboard. By default the Overview tab contains the following widgets:
You can expand or collapse a widget by clicking. You can also view a widget in full size by clicking or remove it by clicking .
What actions can be performed in the Details view of the IDERA Dashboard?
What actions can be performed in the Alerts view of the IDERA Dashboard?
When using filters take into account:
- Click the respective checkbox to add or remove your selections.
- If you want to select filters first and apply the changes later, deselect the Apply filter as it changes option.
- To remove filters, use the specific Remove Filter option in each filter. For example, if you want to remove your product filters, click Remove Product Filter under the same filter section.
- Under Applied filters on the top section of your Alerts view, you can see the filters you have selected. Click the X icon next to the ones you want to remove.
- Use the option Clear on the top section of the Filtering to remove all filters.
What other options are available on the IDERA Dashboard?
Once in the IDERA Dashboard page, clickgear icon available for the Administration settings. Once you click on it, there are the following options available:
What actions can be performed in the Administration view of the IDERA Dashboard?
- Manage Users
- Manage Instances
- Manage Products
- Managing Tags
- Configure Navigation Order
- Configure Dashboard Views
- Send Notifications
- Manage Licenses
Most of these options can also be accessed from thegear icon located on the top right corner of the UI.