New Features in version 2.2.1
- SQL Enterprise Job Manager is now integrated with IDERA Dashboard 4.6.
- SQL Enterprise Job Manager now supports Microsoft Windows 2019 and SQL Server 2019 All Editions (Express, Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter, etc.)
Fixed Issues in version 2.2.1
- SQLENTE-4885 Alert subscriptions are now set properly in the Alert Rules.
- SQLENTE-4892 SQL Query´s are now working properly in SSMS when generating job schedules.
- SQLENTE-4891 The Job History tab is now refreshing all operations properly.
- SQLENTE-4811 Job and Task filters are now working properly in the Schedule tab.
- SQLENTE-4904 Upgrades from SQL EJM 2.1 to 2.2.1 are now working as expected.
New Features in version 2.2
- SQL Enterprise Job Manager is now integrated with IDERA Dashboard 18.104.22.168.
- The Home page is renamed to Overview. It is redesigned to allow users to obtain a quick status view of their environment related to scheduled jobs, tasks, and job chains across their enterprise.
- It is redesigned to allow users to get detailed information about their instances, jobs, tasks, and job chains across their environments.
- SQL Enterprise Job Manager now supports SQL Server 2016 and SQL Server 2017.
Fixed Issues in version 2.2
- SQLENTE-4736 The SMTP email alerts are sent successfully when one or more subscribers do not have an email address configured.
- SQLENTE-4656 The "Refresh" link on the Instances, Jobs, and Dashboard page is working properly now.
- SQLENTE-4480 A ZK error message is no longer displaying on the Add/Remove Instances window while Adding a Job in the homepage.
- SQLENTE-4603 Users can now add jobs to a custom category with special characters.
- SQLENTE-4600 Users can now add or edit a job with a description with special characters.
- SQLENTE-4841 Users can now edit jobs created with multiple instances.
Job and Schedule History
- SQLENTE-4764 The Maximum Run Time and Average Run Time displayed on the Job History is now displaying the time values in hours/minutes/seconds.
- SQLENTE-4749 The Job Chains are now running properly.
- SQLENTE-4651 Same repositories names are validated now in the installation wizard.
- SQLENTE-4542 The Author/login account used to schedule a task is no longer changing to System name/Administrator when running the task.
- SQLENTE-4776 Users have now a "SQL Enterprise Job Manager Help" shortcut in the Start Menu.