8.8.0 SQL DM for MySQL (August 2019)
- SQL DM for MySQL now monitors Google Cloud SQL server Operating System metrics.
- This release includes Google Cloud SQL server file based log monitoring for General query, Slow query, and Error log files.
|This release includes new registration keys. The new keys are available for registered users from our |
- Regular Expression can now be used for the "Queries Starting with" filter for Processlist based Sniffer.
- The "Flush Status" query was renamed to "Flush Local Status" in the Monitors tab.
- SQL DM for MySQL is no longer displaying the warning message "User does not seem to have PROCESS privileges on this host. Only user's own processes will be displayed".
- The message "No data to display" in the history trend analysis graph for Monitor InnoDB cache>Free Memory is no longer prompting.
- SQL DM for MySQL is no longer displaying the "Undefined" message when hovering over the trend graph with a Monitor value of zero.
- The SQL Query for the CSO Tables_Without_Constraints was modified to excludes the views.
- SQL DM for MySQL now correctly raises SNMP traps/Syslog notifications when a monitor state changes from "Warning" to "Critical".
- The password field value is now correctly shown as a masked value.
- The RDS Log monitoring "Test reading the file" now correctly checks for "DownloadDBLogFilePortion" permissions.
- The double quotes can now be used in the email subject format.
- The MariaDB C/C connector was upgraded.
- SQL DM for MySQL has included an option to show truncated query/full query in the Threads page.
- All the SQL DM for MySQL passwords are stored encrypted in the SQLite database.
8.7.0 SQL DM for MySQL (March 2019)
No New Features for this version.
- In some rare-cases SQL DM displayed connection timeout error in Query Analyzer page.
- SQL DM logged error “too many SQL variables” if the Custom SQL Object query returned more than 500 rows
- Auto-Refresh interval was not getting set in Threads page.
- In Query Analyzer, Sniffer Settings gave console error on saving.
- OS metrics monitoring did not work with Aurora instances when the instance was registered with IP address.
- On killing one thread in the Threads page, 2 extra rows got removed.
- Default notification subject is changed to SQL DM for MySQL | [$ALERT_TYPE] | [$SERVER_NAME] | [$MSG_DETAILS].
- Now separate SNMP traps will be sent for each alertable monitor in one collection. Earlier, a single trap contained all alertable monitors.
- When unix_socket plugin is enabled for a user then all the users were listed under the monitor “Accounts without passwords”.
- Added more information in the Query Details popup in Query Analyzer.
- In pages with multi-server selector, on selecting and deselecting the servers in the selector pop-up, the servers are updated/selected in the server selector field in the background.
- In Query Analyzer and Real-Time, the metric value in the UI and in the downloaded CSV report did not match.
- In Query Analyzer and Real-Time, column names were different in CSV report as compared to UI.
- Diagnostic report showed wrong value for “Read file from” parameter, if log monitoring is disabled.
8.6.0 SQL DM for MySQL (April 2018)