SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL provides the following new features and fixed issues:
9 New Features
- SQL DM for MySQL now monitors Google Cloud SQL server Operating System metrics.
- This release includes Google Cloud SQL server file based log monitoring for General query, Slow query, and Error log files.
|This release includes new registration keys. The new keys are available for registered users from our |
8.8 Fixed Issues
- includes a query load profiling to Query Analysis along with a new interface for Query Details to make it easier to analyze query performance over time.
- Introduced new APIs for updating user passwords and LDAP bind user password.
- This version includes several Enterprise security improvements:
- Restrict access to individual custom dashboards and the ability to create new dashboards to newly created users.
- Capability to hide literals in SQL statements,
- Ability to remove default admin user, and rename the default Admin name.
- Improved audit log filtering, adding and excluding filter.
- Configurable SNMP trap format.
8.9 Fixed Issues
The Threads page now correctly displays queries that contains these “<” or “>” characters.
- The Event Details window now correctly displays the event values that contains special characters.
- The SSL settings now correctly save the changes after editing the servers.
- The client user filter option in the Sniffer settings now works correctly.
- The Locked and Locking Queries in Real-time are now available for MySQL 8.0+ servers.
- The Connection Type is no longer changing from SSL to Direct when editing a server using API.
- SQL DM for MySQL is no longer displaying the "Undefined" message when hovering over the trend graph with a Monitor value of zero.
- The SQL Query for the CSO Tables_Without_Constraints was modified to excludes the views.
- SQL DM for MySQL now correctly raises SNMP traps/Syslog notifications when a monitor state changes from "Warning" to "Critical".
- The password field value is now correctly shown as a masked value.
- The RDS Log monitoring "Test reading the file" now correctly checks for "DownloadDBLogFilePortion" permissions.
The double quotes can now be used in the email subject format.
The MariaDB C/C connector was upgraded.
SQL DM for MySQL has included an option to show truncated query/full query in the Threads page.
- All the SQL DM for MySQL passwords are stored encrypted in the SQLite databasecrashing when passing some arguments in the start command.
- SQL DM for MySQL now correctly exports CSV reports when applying filters in the Query Analyzer, Dashboard, and Real-time.
- All chart series are visible for MySQL 8.0+ version in the Dashboard and screens.