This page lists all the new features and fixed issues from previous releases for SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL:
8.8.0 SQL DM for MySQL (
- SQL DM for MySQL now monitors Google Cloud SQL server Operating System metrics.
- This release includes Google Cloud SQL server file based log monitoring for General query, Slow query, and Error log files.
- The double quotes can now be used in the email subject format.
- The MariaDB C/C connector was upgraded.
- SQL DM for MySQL has included an option to show truncated query/full query in the Threads page.
- All the SQL DM for MySQL passwords are stored encrypted in the SQLite database.
8.7.0 SQL DM for MySQL (
No New Features for this version.