- View information about your current scheduled, executed, and currently running jobs across multiple instances.
- Register instances whose SQL Server jobs you want to monitor.
- Reschedule jobs according to your needs.
- Add new Edit jobs properties, edit jobs properties such as the steps defined in a jobadd new jobs, and delete, stop, disable, or manually start jobs.
- Start, stop, or restart your SQL Agent service.
- View the history of your jobs runs.
- Set those alert notifications you want to receive, like emails for Job Failures for example. You can define which notifications you want to receive as well as the frequency or parameters that prompt an alert.
- Limit access by defining user roles (Administrator, User, and Read-only).
- Export relevant information about your Jobs, Instances, and Alerts in a PDF, CSV, or XML file.