Before installing 2.2.1, make sure:
- To backup your previous IDERA Enterprise Job Manager Repository and IDERA Dashboard Core Repository.
- Your environment meets the hardware and software requirements for installing SQL Enterprise Job Manager.
- You have the required accounts and permissions.
To install SQL Enterprise Job Manager 2.2.1, follow these steps:
- Open the installer, SQL Enterprise Job Manager notifies you that you are upgrading to a new version and asks you if you are certain of this action. Click Yes to proceed with the upgrade.
- Install version 2.2.1. You can point the installer to previous 2.1 2 repositories. Go to Installing SQL Enterprise Job Manager for more information.