services.mscusing the Run command. The system displays the Services window.
- Right-click the SQLcompliance Collection Service, and then select Properties.
- In the SQLcompliance Collection Service Properties dialog box, click the Log On tab.
- Log on to the SQLcm SQL CM Service by typing the service account credentials, and then clicking OK.
- Open the registry editor by typing regedit in the Run command window, and then clicking OK. The system displays the Registry Editor window.
- In the directory tree, expand
- Right-click the SQLcompliance folder, and then select Permissions. The system displays the Permissions for SQLcompliance dialog box.
- On the Security tab, click Add. This step allows you to add a user or group.
- In the Select Users or Groups dialog box, search for the appropriate account by clicking Advanced > Find Now. The Select Users or Groups dialog box displays a list of relevant results.
- In the Search Results field, select the service account used by SQLcm SQL CM Services, and then click OK. The system adds the object to the list.
- Click OK. Note that the account you selected appears in the Group or user names field of the Permissions for SQLcompliance dialog box.
- Select the account name, and then add the appropriate permissions by checking the Allow checkbox for the permission(s).
- Click OK after you make your selections. You can verify the permissions by right-clicking SQLcompliance in the Registry Editor, selecting Permissions, and then viewing the allowed permissions.