To start installing the IDERA Dashboard:
IderaDashboardin the root of the installation kit.
- On the Welcome to the IDERA Dashboard Setup Wizard, click Next to continue with installation.
- Review the license agreement. To accept this license agreement, click I accept the terms in the License Agreement, and then click Next.
- To Install the IDERA Dashboard on the server you are working in, select Install the IDERA Dashboard locally, and click Next to continue.
- To install the IDERA Dashboard remotely, provide the Dashboard URL, Dashboard Administrator Credentials, the Hostname, and then click Next to continue.
Select an installation location
You can use the default install location or specify a different path (Change). For your first install, we recommend using the default location. Click Next to continue with the installation.
Select a Windows user account to use for the service account
To specify a service account:
- On the Service Account window, type appropriate credentials in the provided fields under which the services run.
- Click Next.
Select service ports to use for the IDERA Dashboard
The IDERA Dashboard uses ports 92909291, 92919290, 9292, and 9294 for the web application and dashboard services respectively. However, you can specify different service ports.
To specify a service port:
- On the Service Ports window, specify the ports you want the web application and dashboard services to use.
- Verify that the Firewall allows TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) traffic through your specified ports.
- Click Next.
Select a SQL Server instance to use for the IDERA Dashboard Repository database
To specify the SQL Server instance to install the Repository database on:
- On the Repository Database screen, specify the host SQL Server instance you want to use for the IDERA Dashboard Repository database.
- Type the name for the IDERA Dashboard Repository database.
- If your SQL Server environment uses SQL Server Authentication, select the check box and click Change to enter SQL Server credentials. By default, the IDERA Dashboard uses your Windows credentials when connecting to the Repository database.
- If you use Microsoft SQL Server Authentication, a new window displays where you can type the respective SQL Server login and password.
- Click Next.
Grant access to the IDERA Dashboard
The user that installs the IDERA Dashboard has access to this application by default as a Dashboard Administrator. You can choose whether you want other users to have access to the IDERA Dashboard in the view. To continue with the installation, click Next.
Complete the installation
- Click Install to indicate that you are ready to complete your installation with the configurations you specified. If you want to review or change any of your settings, click Back.
- Click Finish to exit the IDERA Dashboard Setup Wizard.
The IDERA Dashboard installation is complete.