When using filters take into account:
- Click the respective checkbox to add or remove your selections.
- If you want to select filters first and apply the changes later, deselect the Apply filter as it changes option.
- To remove filters, use the specific Remove Filter option in each filter. For example, if you want to remove your product filters, click Remove Product Filter under the same filter section.
- Under Applied filters on the top section of your Alerts view, you can see the filters you have selected. Click the X icon next to the ones you want to remove.
- Use the option Clear on the top section of the Filtering to remove all filters.
What other options are available on the IDERA Dashboard?
On the top right section of Once in the IDERA Dashboard page, there is a click gear icon available for the Administration settings. Once you click on it, there is are the following options available: