- In the Manage Products view, click Register a Product. The IDERA Dashboard displays the Add a Product to IDERA Dashboard dialog.
- Select the product you want to register from the available list or type in the name of the product.
- Type a unique display name to help distinguish this instance from another instance if you have multiple installations of the same product. IDERA recommends a display name using the location or function, such as "DiagnosticManagerWest" or "DiagnosticManagerProd."
Type the name of the host instance where this product resides and the default port for the product. See the table below for information on the default ports for each product.
Idera Product Product Name Default Port SQL Business Intelligence SQLBI 9277 SQL Inventory Manager SQLInventoryManager 9275 SQL Diagnostic Manager SQLdm 5170 SQL Safe SQLSafeRestService 9998 Sample Product SampleProduct 9200 SQL Compliance Manager SQLCM 5200, 52019292 Can register manually as of version 5.4 SQL Workload Analysis SQLWA 20700 Cannot register manually SQL Enterprise Job Manager SQLEJM 9271 Cannot register manually
- In the Product Administrator section, type the user name and password for the administrator account using the domain\username format.
- Click Register. A confirmation message appears warning you that the system logs out your session upon continuing.
Click Yes. Log in to begin using the newly-registered product.