SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL provides the following new features and fixed issues:
8.9.2 New Features
- SQL DM for MySQL now can analyze audit logging in Aurora Server.
8.9 New Features
- SQL DM for MySQL includes a query load profiling to Query Analysis along with a new interface for Query Details to make it easier to analyze query performance over time.
- Introduced new APIs for updating user passwords and LDAP bind user password.
- This version includes several Enterprise security improvements:
- Restrict access to individual custom dashboards and the ability to create new dashboards to newly created users.
- Capability to hide literals in SQL statements,
- Ability to remove default admin user, and rename the default Admin name.
- Improved audit log filtering, adding and excluding filter.
- Configurable SNMP trap format.
8.9.2 Fixed Issues
- Google Cloud Server logs are getting analyzed properly.
- Starting with version 8.9.2, modified UDOs will display as Resolved when there are no new changes in future upgrades.
- Query Analyzer, Realtime, and Dashboard statistics extracted files, now collect correct time/date.
- General Log Export as CSV does not show undefined and NAN in the CSV file anymore.
- MySQL Versions prior to 5.6.2, now display accurate disk space.
- Show/Hide literals in Long running query notifications, are now available for all notification channels.
- When the query contains special characters, the exported CSV file now is formatted properly.
- Resolving Conflicted CSO’s now works properly.
- SQL DM for MySQL now sends pagerduty notifications correctly when the length of the message is greater than 1024.
- Editing a LDAP Password now sets the new password accordingly.
- MariaDB roles are listed correctly.
- The values plotted in the Monitor trend charts, are now converted to bytes.
- The column QPS now sorts accurately.
- Total Time column in Query Analyzer page, now shows the value properly.
8.9 Fixed Issues
- The Threads page now correctly displays queries that contains these “<” or “>” characters.
- The Event Details window now correctly displays the event values that contains special characters.
- The SSL settings now correctly save the changes after editing the servers.
- The client user filter option in the Sniffer settings now works correctly.
- The Locked and Locking Queries in Real-time are now available for MySQL 8.0+ servers.
- The Connection Type is no longer changing from SSL to Direct when editing a server using API.
- SQL DM for MySQL is no longer crashing when passing some arguments in the start command.
- SQL DM for MySQL now correctly exports CSV reports when applying filters in the Query Analyzer, Dashboard, and Real-time.
- All chart series are visible for MySQL 8.0+ version in the Dashboard and screens.
- JQuery library is upgraded to 3.5.0.