IDERA strives to ensure our products provide quality solutions for your SQL Server needs. If you need further assistance with any issue, please contact Support (www.idera.com/support).
3.3.2 Known issues
- Exporting reports to PDF may generate blank spaces in the document.
- The export policy process may change the number of security checks enabled for each policy.
- This security check requires at least one criterion". Importing policies may display the following error: "
- Circular dependency in database user groups causes a "maximum recursion" error message while generating the Database Roles report.
- SQL Secure counts up decommissioned servers as licensed servers, which may affect auditing of the registered servers if licenses are insufficient. Consider removing the decommissioned servers as a workaround to this issue.
- The "SQL Mail Or Database Mail Enabled" security check is validated only against SQL Server 2005 and lower.
- The User Permissions report for specific databases may generate a timeout error. Consider increasing the SQL Command Timeout to prevent timeout errors.
- SQL Secure displays an error message when a user with Audit Data User permissions launches the console. To fix this error message, consider granting explicit "Select" permissions to the user on the SQLSecure repository database as shown in the image below.
- When launching the application with the "Run as Administrator" option, the UAC (User Account Control) prompt shows "Unknown" for the Publisher information.
3.3.1 Known issues
- The User Permission Report for specific databases may generate a timeout error. Increase the SQL Command Timeout from default to fix the problem.
- The CIS for SQL Server 2016 policy is not listing the 3.10 (Ensure Windows local groups are not SQL Logins) and the 3.11 (Ensure the public role in the msdb databases is not granted access to SQL Agent proxies) security checks.
- The Snapshot Comparison Report is not showing server role changes.
- The User Permission Report is missing some information when exporting in Excel files.