If you are not seeing any compression statistics in the SQL Traffic Accelerator Control Console, ensure the following:
- You are connecting using TCP/IP. You may need to create an alias to do this, or simply disable the other protocols.
- If connecting locally, make sure that the shared memory protocol is disabled.
- If connecting from a client that was installed under terminal services, make sure the Installing Under Terminal Services section was followed.
- That SQL Traffic Accelerator was installed under an administrative account.
- If you have reinstalled SQL Traffic Accelerator, that the machine has been rebooted.
- If you have restarted the SQL Traffic Accelerator Watch service, that your SQL client has been re-launched.