IDERA strives to ensure our products provide quality solutions for your SQL Server needs. If you need further assistance with any issue, please contact Support (www.idera.com/support).
- SQL Secure only recognizes the first license key added. If the first license key gets expired the product will ask for a new valid license key, even if the product has another valid license keys registered. You can remove the old license key by deleting it and this way it will recognize the valid license key. You can contact your IDERA Account Team for an updated license.
- The uninstall process may not completely remove the SQL Secure folder in the Program files but user can manually remove it after uninstall process completes.
- The Snapshot Data Collection process for Windows Server 2016 is showing some incorrect warnings.
- SQl Secure is not able to add new servers to Server Group Tags.
- The Show Risk Only option in the Risk Assessment Report does not make any difference in the report list.
SQL Secure sees who has access to what and how permissions are granted in SQL Server.
| | | | | | |