IDERA strives to ensure our products provide quality solutions for your SQL Server needs. If you need further assistance with any issue, please contact Support (www.idera.com/support).
3.4 Known issues
- Exporting reports to PDF may generate blank spaces within the document.
- The export policy process may change the number of security checks enabled for each policy.
- Importing policies may display the following error: "This security check requires at least one criterion".
- Circular dependency in database user groups causes a "maximum recursion" error message while generating the Database Roles report.
- SQL Secure displays an error message when a user with Audit Data User permissions launches the console. To fix this error message, consider granting explicit "Select" permissions to the user on the SQLSecure repository database as shown in the image below.
- When launching the application with the "Run as Administrator" option, the UAC (User Account Control) prompt shows "Unknown" for the Publisher information.
- A user without login is identified as an orphan user. As a workaround, when these users are discovered and manually validated as such, they should be added into the exclusion filter of the Orphaned Users security check.