Once you register your instances, IDERA SQL Inventory Manager allows you to manage them according to your requirements. For example, you can disable instances for maintenance plans or remove them if you decide not to monitor them any more.
You can also edit instance properties like owner, location, tags, or change the credentials you use for collecting their information.
In this section, you can find detailed information on how to perform any of these actions and manage your instances according to your preferences.
- Disabling instances
- Enabling SQL Server instances
- Removing instances
- Change credentials
- How to edit instance properties
- How to edit MS SQL Server license information
- How to discover new instances
- How to add SQL Server instances for monitoring
- Reviewing SQL Server patches