SQL Enterprise Job Manager allows you to perform actions on your monitored Windows tasks.
To perform actions on tasks, use the checkbox to select your desired tasks, and click the gear icon under the Actions column.
- Start Task - This allows you to start a task
- Stop Task - This allows you to stop a task. This option is only enabled when the selected task is running.
- Enable Task - This lets you enable a task. This option is only enabled when the selected task is disabled.
- Disable Task - This lets you disable a task. This option is only enabled when the selected task is enabled.
- Refresh Task - This allows you to get the latest information from the task
- Delete Task - This deletes the selected task. You cannot undo this operation. SQL Enterprise Job Manager warns you that any associated data will be permanently deleted.
- Edit Task – You can use this option to access the properties of a task and edit them. This option is only available when you select one Task.
Read-only users cannot Start, Stop, Enable, Disable, or Delete Tasks. As a Read-only user, you can view the properties of a task but you cannot edit them.