The Technical Specifications show requirements at a high level. For more detailed information, including required permissions and recommended server sizing guidelines, see the topics listed under Installation and Deployment.
For the new features and fixed issues in the latest version of SQL Defrag Manager, see New Features.
|Operating System (for host and management service)||Microsoft Windows|
|Microsoft Windows Server|
|Cloud (for host and managed database instances)|
|Development Framework||Microsoft .NET|
|Data Access Components||Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC)|
|Repository||Microsoft SQL Server (Standard, Enterprise)|
|Managed Database Instances||Microsoft SQL Server (Standard, Enterprise)|
- Supports SQL 2019
- Cloud for Azure and Amazon EC2
- Supports Windows 2019
- Supports SQL Server 2019 Database
- Supports databases in Azure
- Supports SQL Server 2017
- Show schemas of table
- Recent activity configuration
There are no new features for this product version release.
- Import policies
- Export policies
- Navigation tree filtering option
- Rediscover objects action for databases and tables
- Supports SQL Server 2014
- Includes a new CLI option that initiates a defragmentation from the command line