The Technical Specifications show requirements at a high level. For more detailed information, including required permissions and recommended server sizing guidelines, see the topics listed under Installation and Deployment .
For the new features and fixed issues in the latest version of SQL Defrag Manager, see New Features.
|Operating System (for host and management service) ||Microsoft Windows|
|Microsoft Windows Server|
|Cloud (for host and managed database instances)|
|Development Framework||Microsoft .NET|
|Data Access Components||Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC)|
|Repository||Microsoft SQL Server (Standard, Enterprise)|
|Managed Database Instances||Microsoft SQL Server (Standard, Enterprise)|
- Supports SQL 2019
- Cloud for Azure and Amazon EC2
- Supports Windows 2019
- Supports SQL Server 2019 Database
- Supports databases in Azure
- Supports SQL Server 2017
- Show schemas of table
- Recent activity configuration
There are no new features for this product version release.
- Import policies
- Export policies
- Navigation tree filtering option
- Rediscover objects action for databases and tables
- Supports SQL Server 2014
- Includes a new CLI option that initiates a defragmentation from the command line