|Table of Contents|
- New Microsoft Azure cloud storage authentication methods are available: Key and SAS (Shared Access Signature Service URL).
- Users can now run Pre/Post-Backup Commands.
- A new wizard to upgrade SQL Safe Agents.
- New User Interface features include UI Scaling (support for 4K monitors and scaled fonts) and a new dark mode theme.
- Added the Storage Class parameter for backups to Amazon S3 Cloud (AWS S3).
- Availability to record cluster details in the SQL Safe Repository.
- Improved policies in the web console
- Supports Amazon S3 in the web console
- Enhanced options in the Alerts section of the web console
- Improved Instances tab in the web console
- Improved SQL Safe Agents tab in the web console
- Improved General Preferences section in the web console
- Save filtered views in tabs of the web console
- Web console application
- Integration with IDERA Dashboard
- User level permissions