The available options are:
- Remove - use Use this option to delete/remove selected instances from your environment when you do not want to monitor them any longer. SQL Enterprise Job Manager stops Manager stops collecting information from this instance, its jobs, will not generate related alerts, and will not display any related information.
- Edit Properties - use Use this option to change instance properties such as owner, location, collection interval, etc. For more information, go to to Editing your SQL Server instance properties. This option is also available on the Instance tab top bar menu.
- Edit Credentials - select Select this option to edit the connection credentials that SQL Enterprise Job Manager uses to connect to the selected instances. This This option is also available on the Instance tab top bar menu.
- Start SQL Server Agent - if If the SQL Server Agent service on the selected instances is not running, use this option to start it.
- Stop SQL Server Agent - if If the SQL Server Agent service on the selected instances is running, use this option to stop it.
- Restart SQL Server Agent - Use this option to restart the SQL Server Agent service on your selected instances.
In order to To start or stop the SQL Server Agent, the SQL Server service account must have permissions to start/stop services.
Read-only users cannot remove or edit the credentials of several selected instances.