- Job Chain Name - define a name for your job chain.
- Root Job Name - the root Job is the first job to run in your job chain. To define your root job you can use any of the following options:
- Browse - use this option to search for a specific job in your environment.
- Add new job - select this option if you want to create a new job as the root job for your job chain. This option opens the Job Wizard where you can specify your root job properties.
- Enabled - define if you want your job chain enabled or disabled.
- Job Chain Description - type a short description for your job chain to help you identify its objectives, steps, and any other relevant information.