- Select the time range in the Trend Duration drop-down options. Choose to view the information by Day, Week, Month, or Year.
Filter the information by Instance, Job Name, Category, and Duration.
For example, you can select to view the Longest Running Jobs from last month for Instance A or the Longest Running Jobs from last Week for those jobs that have a Data Collector category.
Take into account Consider that when you select a time range for the the Trend Duration option, SQL Enterprise Job Manager displays job trends based on jobs collected over the past selected time range and forecasts this information for the same period of time in the future.
Below the Longest Running Jobs chart, you can see a job grid representing the same information available in the chart. This information includes:
- Job Name - the The name of the job is included in the chart.
- Instance - the The name of the SQL Server instance where the job resides.
- Category - the The category of the job used for the trend chart.
- Min Duration - the The minimum job duration according to all runs executed in the specific specified time range.
- Max Duration - the The maximum job duration according to all runs executed runs executed in the specific specified time range.
- Avg Duration - the The average job duration according to all runs executed runs executed in the specific specified time range.
- Last Run Date - the The date and time the last job run was executed.
- Duration - the The time duration of your job.
- Count - the The number of times the job was executed in the specific the specified time range.
- Trend Duration - the The trend frequency used for calculating the trend.
You can also perform the following actions:
- Hide trend lines - select Select the option Hide Trend Lines located on the top left corner of the Job Trend chart to hide trend lines (dotted lines) and view only historical data (hard lines).
- Search Jobs - to To search your jobs, use the searcher located on the top right corner of the the Job Trend chart.
- Print chart - if If you want to print the displayed chart, select the Print Chart option by clicking the icon on the bottom right corner of the Job Trend chart.
- Download chart - you You can download your Job Trend chart as a PNG, JPEG image file, PDF document, or SVG vector file. Find these options under the icon located on the bottom right corner of the Job Trend chart chart chart.
- View By - select Select the jobs (monitored jobs, job trends, job chains, tasks, job history, or task history) you would like to see.
- Refresh - to To get the latest information, click the Refresh icon located on the right corner of the View By section.
You can hover over a specific job on the graphic to see job details such as : date, name, instance, and status.