SQL Safe Backup provides the following new features and fixed issues.
9.1 New Features
- New Authentication Methods are available: Key and SAS (Shared Access Signature Service URL).
Backup in Desktop Console
- Users can now run Pre/Post-Backup Commands.
- A new wizard to upgrade SQL Safe Agents is available.
9.1 Fixed Issues
Amazon S3 Cloud
- SQLSAFE-14622 Restores of backup files with FILESTREAM files are working properly now.
- SQLSAFE-14842 Users can now rename the bucket properly.
- SQLSAFE-14341 Full and Differential backups are working properly on Availability Groups.
- SQLSAFE-14619 Backup operations to the Azure Storage account are running faster than before.
- SQLSAFE-13999 Users can now install remotely the SQL Safe Backup Agent where the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable or greater is previously installed.
Object Level Recovery
- SQLSAFE-14554 Object Level Recovery operations on remote instances using CLI or XSP are working properly now.
- SQLSAFE-14393 Users can now perform log shipping policies properly using CLI with and without encryption.
- SQLSAFE-14572 The SQL Server Agent is working properly when performing backup policies.
- SQLSAFE-14733 The Virtual Database is mounting the original database.
9.0 New Features
- New User Interface features include UI Scaling (support for 4K monitors and scaled fonts) and a new dark mode theme.