IDERA SQL Secure provides the following new features and fixed issues.
3.3.2 New features
SQL Secure now supports Windows Server 2019 and SQL Server 2019.
- Install, upgrade, uninstall SQL Secure using SQL Server 2019 based repository.
- Monitor SQL Server 2019 based instances where SQL Secure repository uses SQL Server 2019 or previous versions.
- Monitor SQL Server 2019 and previous versions from environments where SQL Secure repository uses SQL Server 2019.
- Register SQL Server 2019 on Azure VM and Azure SQL Database, generates all available reports.
- Register SQL Server 2019 on Amazon EC2 and Amazon RDS for SQL Server, generates all available reports.
- SQL Secure adds policy templates: CIS for SQL Server 2017 and SQL Server 2019.
3.3.2 Fixed issues
- The CIS for SQL Server 2016 policy lists all the corresponding security checks.
- Snapshot comparison report doesn't show server role change.
- Exporting the User Permission Report is working as expected.
3.3.1 Fixed issues
- The Operating System Security Check no longer generates risks when Operating system matches with the details.
- Unauthorized Account Security Check is no longer displaying inconsistent results and details.
- SQL Secure improved its performance significantly decreasing report generation times.
- Snapshot Comparison Report displays the correct Server Role when a difference is generated between snapshots.
3.3 New features
- Adds audit support for Amazon RDS and Amazon EC2.
- Supports installing SQL Secure on Azure VM and Amazon EC2.
- Adds new security checks to support GDPR and provide a GDPR policy template.
- Updates Idera Level 1 - 3 policy templates.
- Enhances the Import/Export Policy.
- Provides an option to make bulk changes to email notification settings.
- Allows users to archive snapshots for decommissioned servers.
3.3 Fixed issues
SQL Secure is no longer having issues with expired Licenses.
- SQL Secure Grooming Job is no longer failing while classifying errors from warnings.
- The Unauthorized Account Check security check is not returning findings on SQL Server 2008 R2, it works with SQL Server 2016 and above.
- The explanation notes functionality is working for all security checks.
- The uninstallation process completes removing all SQL Secure files.
- SQL Secure reports show Snapshot missing data when all Sequence Objects are included in the filter.
- The Snapshot Data Collection process for Windows Server 2016 is no longer showing incorrect warnings.
- TracerX-Viewer.application no longer requires to upgrade the .NET version.
- SQL Secure includes the option to add new servers to Server Group Tags.
- The Risk Assessment Report includes the Show Risk Only option.
- HIPAA policy now includes msdb database as default in the criteria.
- SQL Secure installer includes the Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable.