IDERA SQL Secure provides the following new features and fixed issues.
3.4 New features
- SQL Secure adds a DISA-NIST STIG policy and security check templates for SQL Server 2016, with 11 security checks enabled by default.
- An additional policy field filtering option was implemented in the Assessment Comparison report.
3.4 Fixed issues
- The error message where "SQL Secure was unable to acquire a valid key" is no longer displayed while trying to take snapshots after decommissioning some servers.
- The SQL Mail or Database Mail Enabled security check now is working as expected.
- Addressed several areas causing poor performance and usability in the user permissions report with significant success.
- Streamlined workflow for the snapshot data collection operation.