To increase the memory available to SQL Inventory Manager, you can use the following options:
- Access the server.conf file, the file is located in your installation path: C:\Program Files\Idera\SQL\Inventory Manager\WebApplication\idera-main\conf\server.conf
- Edit server.conf as follows:
- Change compute.maxmemory=false to true
- Change maxmemory to new value in MB. For example: maxmemory=1024 to 1536 or 2048
- Save server.conf file
Follow these steps:
- Go to your Windows Services.
- Right click the Idera web application service and select Properties.
- On the General tab, click Stop to stop the service.
- Add -Xms256m -Xmx1536m in Start parameters.
- Restart the services by clicking Start.
- Click OK.
Need more help? Search the Idera Customer Support Portal.