IDERA SQL Compliance Manager allows you to customize the way data is displayed on the Alerts tab, the Audit Events tab, and the Archived Events tab. These customized views can be saved and displayed later to allow you to more efficiently check for important alerts and audit events.
Custom views allow you to edit and save the following:
- Select which columns you want to display
- Select the order you want to group columns by
- Select the sort order of your columns
- Select the width of each column displayed
- Filter the data displayed
Tabs that support custom views
- Data Alerts tab. You can customize the alerts view using the Views, Filters, and Group ribbons at the top of the tab. For example, consider creating a custom Alerts view to filter for severe alerts that have occurred today.
- Audit Events tab. You can customize the Audit Events view using the Views, Filters, and Group ribbons at the top of the tab. For example, consider creating a custom Audit Events view to display events created that have a particular login.
- Archived Events tab. You can customize the Archived Events view using the Archives, Views. Filters, and Group ribbons at the top of the tab. For example, you can customize your Archived Events tab to limit what is displayed to a particular login so that you can quickly locate problems.
Add a custom view
To add a custom view:
- Select the grid and filter options using the Views ribbon.
- Click Save As.
- Enter a name for your custom view in the field provide on the View Name window, and then click OK.
- Select your custom view from the view drop-down list on the ribbon.
Edit a custom view
To edit a custom view:
- Select the custom view you want to edit from the drop-down list on the Views ribbon at the top of the view.
- Select the grid and filter options you would like to use, and then click Save.