Creating a Status Alert rule allows you to proactively identify potential issues in your IDERA SQL Compliance Manager deployment that could disrupt your ability to continue auditing. For more information, see Use Status Alerts to ensure compliance.
To create a Status Alert:
- Select Alert Rules in the Administration tree.
- Click Status on the New Rule ribbon.
- Select the type of SQL Compliance Manager status that you want to alert on.
- In the Edit rule details pane, define the criteria under which the alert should trigger, and then click Next.
- Select the action you want SQL Compliance Manager to take when this alert triggers, and then click Next. To configure the email notification message or event log entry, use the links provided on the rule details pane.
- Specify a name and appropriate alert level for this alert, review the summary, and then click Finish. By default, the new alert rule is enabled.