The General tab of the Event Properties window allows you to view high-level information about an individual event.
You can view the following information:
- Date and time the event occurred
- Type and category of event
- Application where the event occurred
- Database and target object on which the event occurred
- User who executed the event
- Summary of rows and columns changed by this event (if collected)
- Row count information (if available)
- Corresponding SQL statement (if audited)
To scroll from one event to the next, use the up and down arrows.
To copy the event details to another application, click Copy. This action copies the event details to your clipboard, allowing you to paste the contents into another application such as Microsoft Word.