IDERA SQL Compliance Manager provides the following new features and fixed issues.
IDERA, Inc. customers have the sole responsibility to ensure their compliance with the laws and standards affecting their business. IDERA, Inc. does not represent that its products or services ensures that customer is in compliance with any law. It is the responsibility of the customer to obtain legal, accounting, or audit counsel as to the necessary business practices and actions to comply with such laws.
5.7.1 New Features
No new features in this version.
5.7.1 Fixed Issues
- Resolved the issue where SQL Compliance Manager did not recognize a GMSA account as a Trusted users when adding the account as part of a group.
- Resolved the issue which caused the cluster setup installation to perform a fresh installation instead of asking users to upgrade the agent service .
- Resolved the issue where SQL Compliance Manager could not establish a connection with the AG databases on the Secondary nodes. SQL Compliance Manager automatically registers databases on the Secondary nodes.
- stored procedure. Resolved the issue where configuring Sensitive Column auditing caused the SQLcompliance Agent to have problems creating the sp_SQLcompliance_Audit
- Resolved the issue with the Daily Audit Activity Statistics Report which displayed an error message due to a missing component. The Daily Audit Activity Statistics Report runs successfully.
For more information about new features and fixed issues in versions 5.7.x, see Previous new features and fixed issues.