IDERA SQL Data Compare command line provides for comparing and synchronizing the content of databases via the command line. With the command line you can:
- Perform automated data comparison and synchronization;
- Compare and synchronize database content as part of your setup and deployment solution;
- Compare database content and execute the data synchronization script in batch files;
- Schedule the comparison.
The command line includes:
- A wizard for generating the command line xml config file
- the command line utility that uses the xml config file to compare and synchronize the data between SQL Server databases.
The command line comes with samples for most typical data comparison scenarios. The sample configuration files are located under \Program Files (x86)\Idera\SQL Comparison Toolset v<n>\Command Line Samples\Data Compare\, where n is the Toolset version.