The SQLDM Management Service Configuration wizard allows you to change how the SQLDM Management Service interacts with the SQL Diagnostic Manager Repository.
You can edit the SQLDM Management Service settings whenever you change the location of your SQL Diagnostic Manager Repository or if you want to change the account or authentication method the SQLDM Management Service uses to connect to the SQL Diagnostic Manager Repository.
Access the Management Service Configuration wizard
You can access the SQLDM Management Service Configuration wizard by running the
SQLdmManagementServiceConsole.exe file in your root SQL Diagnostic Manager directory.
To use the SQLdm Management Service Configuration wizard:
SQLdmManagementServiceConsole.exein your root SQL Diagnostic Manager directory.
- Click Next on the Welcome window.
- Enter your Repository information.
- Enter the Authentication method that you want the SQLdm Management Service to use to write configuration and collected statistics to the SQL Diagnostic Manager Repository.
- Click Test to verify the connection.
- Click Next .
- Verify the changes are correct.
- Click Finish to apply the changes.