Click New Chart option on the Create New Dashboard page.
Select the desired type of counter - MySQL or System.
- Caption: Enter an appropriate name for your chart.
- SeriesCaption: Specify the names of all the graphs that are going to be plotted. Example: ["Attempts", "Refused", "Terminated abruptly"] Here 'Attempts', 'Refused' and 'Terminated abruptly' are the names of the graphs that are going to be plotted on this new chart being created.
- This chart shows boolean values: Enable this option if the chart displays only on and off status.
- Unit Factor: Define the limit on reaching which the unit should be incremented. Ex: if this value is 1024 then, 1024 = 1KB, 1024KB=1MB and so on.
- ChartValue: Controls how values in the series are plotted. Specifying "Delta" causes the difference between values from the last two data collections to be plotted. Specifying "Current" causes the current value to be plotted as it is.
- Uptime: Selecting "Yes" indicates that this Charts chart will plot cumulative values which increase with time.