SQL Safe Backup provides the following new features and fixed issues.
9.2 New Features
- The On-Premise storage option is now available when performing backup operations.
- Users can now move their registered instances from the User Preferences to the SQL Safe Repository.
- Users can now Import / Export their policies.
9.2 Fixed Issues
Amazon S3 Cloud
- SQLSAFE-14621 Restore operations are performed successfully on Amazon Cloud Storage.
- SQLSAFE-14534 The License Key Manager and Repository and Management Service Settings are now identifying and displaying properly the Availability Group Listener Name registered at installation.
- SQLSAFE-14850 There are no delays when performing simultaneous Backup operations on Availability Group instances.
- SQLSAFE-14852 The SQL Safe Agent is running properly on the Availability Group listener.
- SQLSAFE-14704 Restore operations are working properly on Azure Blob Storage.
- SQLSAFE-14820 The Backup time and compression on TDE-enabled databases are working properly.
- SQLSAFE-14866 Information about Pre/Post Backup commands is displayed now in the Option section of the Summary tab.
- SQLSAFE-14006 There is no FileStream error message for any Backup operations performed for any databases.
- SQLSAFE-14684 The Mount VDB and Object Level Recovery operations are now working properly for Differential Backups.
- SQLSAFE-14328 The Location Path is not altered when changing a Policy compression type.
- SQLSAFE-14840 Users can now edit successfully existing policies.
SQL Safe Backup/Restore
- SQLSAFE-14699 Users can now perform Backup and Restore operations of more than one backup file from multiple locations.
- SQLSAFE-13044 Backup and Restore operations are successful with SQL Server Multi-Subnet Clustering.