On the Notifications section, you can define what notifications to deliver when the job is executed.
You can choose the following options:
- Email - select this option to send a notification to the operator email address you select. You can define to send the email on one of the following events:
- When the job succeeds
- When the job fails
- When the job completes
- Page - select this option to send a notification email to an operator´s pager. You can select to notify when the job fails, when it succeeds, or when it completes.
- Net send - select this option to use Net send to notify an operator. You can select what triggers the notification: when the job fails, when it succeeds, or when it completes.
- Write to the Windows Application event log - select this option if you want to write an entry in the application event log: when the job fails, it succeeds, or it completes.
- Automatically delete job - select this option to have the job automatically deleted in one of the following events: when the job fails, it succeeds, or it completes.
Please take into account that new operators created in the wizard will not be available in the Notifications tab until you click FINISH to add the job.