You can filter the information displayed on your Calendar view to see more specific information. On the left side of your Schedule tab, you can find the Filter Table By section where you can filter jobs and tasks by:
- Status - Select the specific job and task status to display: Failed, Successful, Retry, Canceled, Running, or Scheduled
Instance - Select the instances whose jobs and tasks you want to see on the calendar view.
Job Name - Select the names of jobs you want to see on your calendar view.
- Duration - Type or use the sliders to determine the time range that SQL Enterprise Job Manager will use to filter your jobs and tasks.
- Job/Task - Select if you want to see jobs or tasks.
When using filters consider:
- Some filters have the option to Add Filter in case the information you are looking for is not listed. Once you click on Add Filter, a dialog box appears. Type the name you are looking for on the Search bar, then select it from the list, and Save. Your filter will be included under the filter list where you added it.
- Click the respective checkbox to add or remove your selections.
- If you want to select filters first and apply the changes later, deselect the Apply Filter Instantly option.
How do you save filters?
You can save your preferred filtering options by typing a name in the Add Filter wizard of the Custom Filter section and clicking Save. Once you save your filter, you can retrieve it from the drop-down bottom of the Custom Filter option available on the left side under the Filter Table By section.
How do you remove filters?
You can remove filters by following these options:
- Use the specific Clear Filter option in each filter. For example, if you want to remove your status filters, click Clear Filter.
- Under Applied Filters on the top section or your Schedule tab, you can see the filters you have selected, click the X icon next to the ones you want to remove.
- Use the option Clear All Filters on the top section of the Filter Table By to remove all filters.