If you need to get a specific view of the jobs displayed on this tab, filter your information using the options available on the left section of this tab.
Filter your jobs by:
- Status - Select specific job status to filter your information such as Not idle or suspended, Executing, Waiting for thread, Between retries, Idle, Suspended, or Performing completion actions.
Job Name - Select your job name from the list available.
- Enabled - Select if you want to view Enabled (Yes) or Disabled (No) jobs.
- Category - Select specific jobs' categories. For example, you can select to view all Log Shipping or Full-text jobs.
Instance - Select your instances for which you want to see their jobs.
- Updated by - Use this filter when you want to view the last updated jobs by specific user names. Select the user names in the following format: domain\username.
- Job Chain Name - Select a specific job chain for which you want to view job information.
Last Run Outcome - Select specific job status to filter information according to the last run outcome values reported such as: Failed, Successful, Retry, Canceled, In Progress, Unknown.
When using filters take into account:
- Some filters have the option to Add Filter in case the information you are looking for is not listed. Once you click on Add Filter, a dialog box appears. Type the name you are looking for on the Search bar, then select it from the list, and Save. Your filter will be included under the filter list where you added it.
- Click the respective checkbox to add or remove your selections.
- If you want to select filters first and apply the changes later, deselect the Apply Filter Instantly option.
How do you save filters?
You can save your preferred filtering options by typing a name in the Add Filter wizard of the Custom Filter section and clicking Save. Once you save your filter, you can retrieve it from the drop-down bottom of the Custom Filter option available on the left side under the Filter Table By section.
How do you remove filters?
You can remove filters by following these options:
- Use the specific Clear Filter option in each filter. For example, if you want to remove your status filters, click Clear Filter.
- Under Applied filters on the top section or your Jobs tab, you can see the filters you have selected, click the X icon next to the ones you want to remove.
- Use the option Clear All Filters on the top section of the Filter Table By to remove all filters.