Whether you need immediate diagnostic information or want to gather data for long-term capacity planning, you can use SQL Diagnostic Manager to help:
- Increase SQL Server availability
- Provide a comprehensive view of current performance
- Provide continuous, unattended monitoring
- Store data in the centralized SQLdm Repository database
- Improve the productivity of both skilled and novice database administrators
With clear, easy-to-understand charts and reports, you can track standard SQL Server performance metrics, trend historical performance data over time, and proactively identify potential performance problems.