The Job Chains view allows you to perform actions on a selected job chain or several job chains. You can find these options by clicking the gear icon under the Actions column. Keep in mind that some options can only be applied to one job chain.
The following options are available for job chains:
- Start Job Chain - select this option to start the first job of the job chain
- Stop Job Chain - select this option to stop the execution of the job chain regardless of which job is currently running
- Enable Job Chain - choose this option to enable the job chain. This option is only available when the selected job chain is disabled. Take into account that you can create disabled job chains and enable them later.
- Disable Job Chain - select this option to disable job chains. This option is only available when the selected job chains are enabled.
- Refresh Job Chain - choose this option to refresh the status of the selected job chains
- Delete Job Chain - select this option to remove the selected job chains from your environment
- View Job Chain Designer - click this option to access the Job Chain Designer for a selected job chain
- Edit Job Chain - click this option to access the Job Chain Wizard where you can edit the general settings of the chain, the root job schedules, and the job chain alerts.
Above options are only available for Administrators and Guest-users. Read-only users can only access a read-only view of the job properties.