On the top section of the Operations list, you can find the following options:
- Add Instance - Use this option to add an instance. Go to Add Instance to find more information.
- Add Job - Use this option to create a new job. Go to Add Job to find more information.
- Add Task - Use this option to create a new task. Go to Add Task to find more information.
- Export - Select this option to export the information displayed on the Operation list. You can export as a PDF, CSV, or XML file.
How do you reschedule jobs?
SQL Enterprise Job Manager allows you to reschedule jobs, tasks, and job chains by dragging and dropping the scheduled ones to new time slots.
For example, to reschedule a job, click over the scheduled job, drag it, and drop it on your required new time slot.
Keep in mind that SQL Enterprise Job Manager creates a new one-time occurrence job on the time slot where you dropped the job. If the job you selected to reschedule has a recurring schedule, SQL Enterprise Job Manager creates a one-time occurrence on the new time slot and adjusts its schedule so that the recurrence remains unaltered.
Keep in mind:
- Dragging and dropping to reschedule a job, task, or job chain is only available in the Day and Week views.
- You cannot reschedule past jobs or move any scheduled job to a past date.
- When you reschedule a job and you change to different views, the changes of the rescheduled job will not be updated until the collector runs or you manually refresh the data.