The Technical Specifications show requirements at a high level. For more detailed information, including ports and permissions requirements, see the topics listed under Installation and Deployment.
For the new features and fixed issues in the latest version of IDERA Dashboard, see IDERA Dashboard New Features and Fixed Issues.
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows|
|Microsoft Windows Server|
|Services Library||Microsoft Analysis Services OLE DB provider||msolap.dll|
|Development Framework||Microsoft .NET||4.0+|
|Repository||Microsoft SQL Server (All editions)|
- No new features for this version.
- New advanced filtering that allows applying multiple filters using conditional and operators.
- All user modifications on grids columns are now saved automatically.
There are no new features for this product version release.
- Includes support for SQL Server 2008 and later
- Allows repository migration between SQL Server Windows and SQL Server Linux instances.
- Upgraded to Apache Tomcat 7.0.72
- Improved logging
- Allows user to select HTTP or HTTPS
- Improved installer handling of custom security certificates
Improved user interface
- Allows you to manage tags across IDERA products
- Allows you to register and migrate IDERA products
- Includes support for Windows authentication