SQL Enterprise Job Manager supports monitoring your Windows Scheduled Tasks.
In order to monitor tasks from a SQL Server instance, you must register the instance with SQL Enterprise Job Manager and select the option Monitor task for the instance(s). For more information about these options go to Adding SQL Server Instances.
You can view your monitored tasks by going to the Jobs tab, and select Tasks from the drop down list available in the View By section.
Go to the following sections to view more detailed information about creating tasks:
- Defining general specifications for your task
- Defining triggers for your task
- Defining actions for your task
- Defining conditions for your task
- Defining settings for your task